Full Name :- Mohamed Ibrahim Buni
Job tittle :- Director of Human Resource
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
to develop workforce empowered with requisite competences, positive attitude and work ethics for sustainable national development.
to implement and review the Human Resource Policies, Plans, Standards and Guidelines for effective and efficient service delivery.
To develop and implement Human Resource Plans, Standards and Guidelines, as well as coordinating their implementation in the Public Service to ensure that the Capacity Building and Human Resource activities are undertaken to advance national goals and priorities
- Develops and implements progressive career structures and reward systems for employees to enhance employee motivation and retention in the Ministry
- Ensures implementation of professional recruitment and retention policies by: (i) implementing compensation policies and operational processes that reward employee efforts; (ii) improving communication with employees; (iii) improving operational effectiveness of the HR unit and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the organization; and (iv) developing and implementing training programs that support employees career development and sustained progression in the organization and the civil service.
- Provides MoPND development and management services support to ensure continuous reforms in the ministry including timely changes to organizational structures, creation of new functions and abolishing of redundant functions, and recommending appropriate staffing requirements that are consistent with the mandate of the organization.
- Develops and implements MoPND s performance management and staff appraisal system
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Coordinating employee performance and appraisal management in line with the national development goals and MoPND s national action plans.
- Develop efficient and effective HR Planning , policies, plans, standards, strategies and guidelines for improved public service delivery;
- Initiate and coordinate effective capacity building programmes geared towards enhancing capacity and capability of Human Resource in the ministry of planning and national development ;
- Coordinate effectively the implementation of the HR Standards, Regulations, Procedures and Guidelines within the Somaliland Civil Service
- Draft Training Policy developed.
- Final Human Resource Manual procedures Framework produced.
- Final job description booklet for all staffs produced
- Draft Staff Hand book developed.
- TNA report prepared